SMFlooring Terms and Condiions
1. Total material value/ deposit is to be paid well in advance of installation date, to secure all required material and installation date.
2. Payment of deposit will server as confirmation of quotation.
3. The installation team shall assist in removing heavy furniture, but are not authorised to move electrical equipment, or musical instruments.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for damage to under floor water or heating pipes, unless a detailed plan is submitted, prior to installation.
5. It is imperative that the screed/sub floor be dry, sound, and level. The tolerance for a level floor, is 3mm over 2 meters. Additional floor preparation charges will be invoiced for, if sub-floor needs to be levelled.
6. The outstanding balance/ labour costs are due and to be paid directly on completion (EFT or Cash).
7. We do not accept cheque payments, unless prior arrangement with management.
8. SM Flooring & Installers (PTY) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage to property (eg. removing of existing skirting).
9. SM Flooring & Installers (PTY) Ltd should be notified of any postponement at least 24 hours prior of booked installation date. A 10% handeling fee will be charged will be charged on quotation total, on all late cancellations/ postponements.